The OTTO 500 is compatible with many radio platforms including all major manufacturers of public safety and fire portable radios, including Kenwood, EF Johnson, Harris, Motorola, and more.
OTTO 500 is designed to function for more than five minutes at 500°F (260°C). The ability to withstand high heat shock conditions makes the OTTO 500 a clear choice for extreme firefighting environments. A bright green removable grill is standard and includes a replaceable debris screen. The OTTO 500 is immersion rated to IP68 (depth of one meter in water for 31 minutes). An optional emergency button is also available. A new clip design has increased clamping force and includes a metal loop ensuring that the OTTO 500 will fit securely to any firefighting gear.
Because of its durable, debris-sealed construction, the OTTO 500 is also a great choice even when things are not burning but rugged construction is essential!
- Functions for more than five minutes at 500oF (260oC)
- IP68, immersion rated to one meter of water for 31 minutes
- New clip design with increased clamping force and metal loop
- Removable green grill with replaceable debris screen
- Large PTT for use with gloves
- Optional emergency button