N-ear Protectr™ Shooting Xtreme 25 reduces peak sound pressure, produced by automatic fire and single gunshots, artillery fire, and explosions.
Developed for military use and used by NATO soldiers and law enforcers, the N=ear Protectr™ Shooting filter is ANSI IPIL certified for impulse noise up to 166 dB where it provides 33 dB of attenuation, ensuring optimum protection from the highest levels of impulse sound.
When sound peaks are not present N-ear Protectr™ Shooting Xtreme 25 provides low attenuation of ambient sounds, ensuring voice and background noise can be heard whilst maintaining sound directionality with the minimum occlusion effect.
By allowing air into the ear to reduce ear canal irritation, the wearer retains sound directionality and spatiality, critical in hunting and combat situations. Combined with its small size and comfortable medical grade TPE earplugs it is ideal for all-day use, fitting unobtrusively under communications headsets or earmuffs.
In the packaging, we supply two sizes of earplugs that fit most people (Medium and Large).
Benefits N-ear Protectr™ Heavy Industry Ear Plugs:
- • Suitable for Miners and quarry workers
- • Suitable for Construction workers and machinists
- • Reduces heavy equipment and machinery noise
Benefits N-ear Ear Plugs:
- • Protected while being able to communicate and hear the surroundings.
- • Helps prevent hearing damage
- • A perfect fit for everyone: 4 Eartip sizes available (M+L in the package).
- • 100% Acoustically tested
- • Natural sound and ventilation, wide filter aperture sound damping mesh
- • Minimum occlusion
N-ear Protectr™ Heavy Industry 25 Ear Plugs package contains:
- • Two Large universal earplugs
- • Two Medium universal earplugs
- • S + XL universal earplugs available on request
- • Two acoustic filters providing 25 dB average damping and which are 100% acoustically tested.
- • Aluminum key-ring carrying case
- • Manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL